Who we are
Our website address is: homelesshouse.co.uk
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide Homeless House with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How we collect your data
We may collect personal data about you in the following ways:
- Direct interactions – you may give us your Identity, Contact, Financial, Transaction, Profile, and Marketing and Communications data (as described above) by filling in forms, entering information online or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, telephone or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide, for example, when you:
- Create an account or purchase products on our website;
- Subscribe to our newsletter, discussion boards, social media sites or create wish lists;
- Enter a competition;
- Join a Homeless House loyalty programme;
- Complete a voluntary market research survey;
- Contact us with an enquiry or to report a problem (by phone, email, social media, or messaging service)
- Use the “refer a friend” function on our website; or
- When you log in to our website via social media.
Homeless House may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
Klana Ltd, Creative Apparel Ltd, Visualsoft Ltd
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
Homeless House collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
The legal basis for processing your personal data
We will only collect and process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. As a data controller, the legal basis for our collection and use of your personal data varies depending on the manner and purpose for which we collected it.
We will only collect personal data from you when:
- we have your consent to do so, or
- we need your personal data to perform a contract with you. For example, to process a payment from you, fulfil your order or provide customer support connected with an order, or
- the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, or
- we have a legal obligation to collect or disclose personal data from you.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.[List organizations that will receive data]
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases to the following:
- Creative Apparel Ltd
- Klana Ltd
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
How long we keep your data for
We will keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) it was provided for and to meet our legal obligations. Further details of the periods for which we retain data are available on request
Homeless House securely stores your data at
It is kept on a secure server at our offices in Stockport with a proper data security measures in place to prevent unauthorised usage
Credit card details are used by our partner Klana in a secure encrypted data format Information is kept for a period of 3 months for the purposes of returns
Homeless House will keep your personal infomation for 1 year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by remove from database
Homeless House would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Creative Apparel Ltd
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Homeless House from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Homeless House Group.If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Homeless House would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Homeless House for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Homeless House correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Homeless House to complete information you believe is incomplete.